Figuring what Thanksgiving side dish recipe to make or bring to a dinner can be frustrating. Check out these 18 Thanksgiving side dish recipes that will make even your turkey jealous!
Ahhh I can almost smell the sweet potato pie baking in the oven, picture my bro in law carving the turkey and my sister setting up an epic table setting with an array of mouth watering side dishes.
For my friends south of the border, next Monday us Canucks (aka Canadians) will be celebrating Thanksgiving #fistpump
I have a confession to make.
I enjoy Thanksgiving more than Christmas. I suppose it’s for many reasons really.
There’s just less pomp & circumstance with Thanksgiving. There’s no rush or stress to buy the perfect gift, fear of getting trampled in the mall or episodes of road rage in busy mall parking lots.
Instead the emphasis is on the food and cozy gatherings with friends and family. It’s an opportunity to reflect on what we’re really thankful for.
I am most thankful for…
Ha – no, seriously I am but I’m also thankful for life, an amazing partner by my side, a loving family, supportive friends and that I don’t have to fear that Donald Trump might be the next American president. Ouch – sorry U.S peeps I know that stung just a little. Hey – there’s always 2020 🙂
As much as turkey is the star, even Batman needs a sidekick. Here’s a round up of 21 show stopping Thanksgiving side dish recipes!
1. Chipotle Apple Sweet Potato Salad
This salad is perfect for celebrating Fall produce! Get the recipe
2. Autumn Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette
3. Roasted Fruit and Veggie Quinoa Salad
P.S Need a lil’ help with meal planning? Download this free checklist to discover how to speed up your meal planning with 3 simple tips!
4. Fall Harvest Salad With Pumpkin Goddess Dressing
5. Roasted Radishes and Carrots with Thyme and Lemon
6. Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad with Pomegranate
7. Smashed Herbed Potatoes
8. Creamed Spinach and Parsnips
9. Chipotle-Roasted Baby Carrots
10. Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples
11. Simple Pumpkin Soup
12. Oil Free Rainbow Roasted Veggies
13. Roast Butternut Squash and Chickpea Salad
14. Simple Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
15. Perfect Sweet Potato Fries
Perfect for the kids! Get the recipe.
16. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
17. Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberries
18. Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
Discover the top 5 foods that will boost your energy so that you can beat the afternoon slump!